Subject: National Requirements for Certification of Showerheads in Estonia
From: "Dragan Velkovski Intertek" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2025 12:47:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam / Sir,

My name is Dragan Velkovski and I am Project Engineer from Intertek Germany.

We have a need to find out the requirements for the product shower head 
(only the showerhead which is hand held) in Estonia.

*	Can you please inform us are there any specific safety requirements for 
certification / approval of these products?
*	Is there special requirement that requires mandatory testing of materials 
in contact with water?
*	Is the approval for materials in contact with drinking water mandatory or 
voluntary?
*	Is existing test report or certificate according EN ISO 17025 issued in 
another EU country accepted in Estonia?
*	Are there any requirements for eco-label / water label or any special 
label (packaging, environment ets.) for these products?

We are interested to know if there are any additional requirements (special 
national certification or approval) despite the products are compliant with 
the Directive (EU) 2020/2184, as well as the standards EN 1112 
(non-harmonized standard) and EN 12873 series.

If you cannot assist us on these matters, please advise us where to address 
for this.

We would really appreciate your assistance in clarifying these points.

Looking forward to positive response from you.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dragan Velkovski

Electrical Engineer – M.Sc.

Project Engineer

Transportation Technologies

Direct       +49 8341 9556 304

Fax            +49 8341 9556 559

 <http://www.intertek.com/> www.intertek.com

Intertek Deutschland GmbH

Innovapark 20

D-87600 Kaufbeuren

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Place of Business: Leinfelden-Echterdingen

Geschäftsführer / Managing Director: Ross McCluskey

Registergericht / Registration office: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 226064

 <https://www.intertek.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Outlook&utm_content=yba&utm_campaign=youllbeamazed>

Total Quality. Assured.
  _____

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are 
not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the 
message to the intended recipient then please notify us by return email 
immediately. Should you have received this email in error then you should 
not copy this for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.

http://www.intertek.com